On the whole, the UK construction industry is ill-informed about sustainable and healthy building practices, and it often still heavily relies on old practices and techniques.
Steico wanted to get the UK construction supply chain building better – using healthy and more sustainable materials and practices.
The ‘Supporting Healthy Buildings’ campaign provided educational and engaging content surrounding natural and sustainable materials, highlighting the benefits for both occupant and environmental health.
Kinetic worked to secure coverage in a wide variety of authoritative construction media, with featured bylined articles from Steico, which resulted in:
- An increase in engagement and followers across all of Steico’s social media platforms.
- 122 sign-ups to the Healthy Buildings newsletter.
- 202 survey responses collected at Futurebuild to fuel future content strategies and ideas.
The campaign’s content was shared by a number of Steico’s key competitors throughout the campaign.
As a result of the highly authoritative editorial coverage and the powerful bylined articles, Steico is now regarded as a key thought leader on the subject of healthy building, due to the increase of trust and credibility in the brand. This led to:
- Increased number of visitors to the Steico Futurebuild stand who were all interested in discussing the topic of healthy building with members of the team.
- The healthy buildings tree being featured two years in a row at Futurebuild, with many members of the construction industry displaying their commitment to creating healthy buildings each year.
- A three-fold increase in sales for Steico, surpassing existing sales targets.