Lack of clarity around what the brand stood for which is critical when you’re about to erect a wind turbine.
Integrated communications solution:
- Defining the vision, mission and values to capture the brand’s ‘DNA’ – which is as unique as an individual’s voice. Defining and developing values-based messages.
- Expressing that ‘voice’ through orchestrated communications: securing editorial, creating and curating content to support social media engagement, educational and sales literature.
- Open day events hosting the local community interested in finding out more. Gathering feedback.
- Handling media relations.
- Follow up activities.
- Positive media coverage across the board: print, online and broadcast.
- Circa 500 local residents attended the open day.