Professional services specialist communications
Creative and strategic communications plans help all sorts of professionals:
- Lawyers, solicitors, paralegals
- Accountants, bookkeepers, financiers
- Recruitment, HR practitioners
- Business coaches
- Advisers: ISO certification, health & safety.
Each professional firm needs a bespoke plan to:
- Raise visibility and reach
- Build credibility
- Be helpful e.g. by sharing powerful insights and ideas
- Engage your team, customers and prospects
- Position your firm as a leader in its field.
Case Study 1
Tenet Compliance & Litigation
Tenet Compliance & Litigation is a niche law firm focused on financial crime compliance and investigations arising from fraud.
Tenet’s founder, Arun Chauhan, wanted to build the firm’s profile by educating businesses about fraud and ways to mitigate the risks.
He was already a regular contributor to BBC Watchdog and Rip Off Britain on consumer issues but wanted to extend the brand’s reach to business audiences.
Working with Kinetic, Tenet clearly defined its key messages and developed its brand story which were the foundation for:
- Creating an orchestrated series of authoritative content ranging from thought leadership features in key publications to comment on pertinent, topical issues
- Amplifying these pieces of content through:
- Highly Moz-rated print, online, broadcast (TV and radio) media outlets
- Social media.
The depth of research and success entailed in the initial campaign led to roundtable event to debate the link between leadership, business culture and fraud.
A white paper resulted from this roundtable which is long-form content (Google rates 2000+ words highly) and will attract website visitors for years to come.
As a result of standing out and standing up for what it stands for, Tenet has:
- Raised its profile
- Established its position as a pioneering, critical-thinking, industry leader in its field of business fraud
- Raised traffic to the website
- Built its CRM contact base
- Engaged more deeply with its followings on social media
- Expanded its group of spokespeople
- Opened new markets eg food fraud
- Broadened Tenet’s appeal with the BBC to a Panorama interview.
Holmes Noble had been working with another agency but their current campaign wasn’t bringing the ROI they strived for.
Working closely with Holmes Noble, we captured their culture, defining their key messages and a clear PR strategy for getting these across effectively.
As part of this strategy, we produced and led a six-month campaign around a ‘Changing nature of the HR Director’ roundtable event. This resulted in us developing a leading discussion paper which was then repurposed into further thought-leadership content pieces across the client’s key media.
The discussion paper generated a number of leads for Holmes Noble, which we were able to capture by gateway protecting the paper download. The campaign also saw an increase in engagement across Holmes Noble’s social media platforms.
Ultimately, the campaign enabled the client to open new doors into new markets and new opportunities which were previously closed.
Case Study 2
Holmes Noble is a leading executive search firm, operating across a variety of sectors to help place talented people into the careers they deserve.
Keep up to date on our quarterly updates
Receive our free Content Marketing Guide!
Specialist content marketing solutions for the environmental industry, including energy, water, waste management and recycling.
B2B communications solutions for the professional services including law firms, recruitment providers, business and financial advisers.
Health & Safety
Engaging PR campaigns for healthcare and health and safety businesses including:
- Med-tech companies
- Manufacturers of safety solutions
- Safety service providers.
Expert content marketing campaigns for:
- Construction industry
- Building product manufacturers
- Trade associations.
Specialist PR and communications strategies for manufacturing and engineering businesses.
PR and communications solutions for the property industry including:
- Residential property development
- Commercial property development
- Real estate supply chain.