Delivering specialist, environmental, communications solutions across the industry including:
- Waste management
Environmental businesses wanting to champion sustainable change need PR strategies which:
- Deliver compelling ‘green’ messages to key audience groups who will lead others
- Raise your brand’s awareness
- Establish your business as a sustainability leader.
Case Study 1
REG Bio-Power UK Ltd.
REG Bio-Power is a developer, owner and operator of renewable energy products, delivering high-quality renewable projects for its customers.
REG Bio-Power identified house-holders poured their waste cooking oil down the drains. This creates ‘fatbergs’ of FOG (fat, oil and grease).
Their innovative solution:
- Convert waste cooking oil to power
- Get householders to recycle their old oil at household waste recycling centres (HWRCs).
- Change minds
- Changes hearts
- Change behaviour.
Kinetic worked with YouGov to survey consumers waste oil handling habits.
- Widespread nature of problem (geography and demographics)
- Consumer ignorance of best practice and cost of remedying poor practice.
Results were tailored to each town to generate compelling and wide-spread editorial in the most trusted media: local and regional newspapers, broadcast (TV and radio).
- Compelled householders to recycle their used cooking oil and save themselves from expensive drain trouble
- Take their waste oil to be recycled
- REG Biopower’s investment in the PR campaign correlated with a lift in UCO volume at HWRCs.
UK construction still relies heavily on old custom and practice.
STEICO is on a mission to get the UK construction supply chain building better – more healthily and sustainably.
STEICO’s campaign shared the benefits – for both occupant and environmental health – of building with natural and sustainable materials.
A wide range of highly authoritative construction media ran bylined features by STEICO which:
- Secured commitments from the British construction supply chain to build healthy buildings
- Subscriptions to STEICO newsletter
- Pinning a coloured leaf to STEICO’s ‘healthy buildings tree’ at Futurebuild 2019 (tradeshow).
Content generated throughout the campaign was shared by a number of STEICO’s key competitors.
Through association, STEICO has built trust and credibility by leading thinking on the healthy building subject.
This resulted in:
- Increased visits to STEICO’s Futurebuild stand
- The tree’s return to STEICO’s Futurebuild stand in 2020
- More ‘leaves’ on the tree – each leaf representing the commitment of a member of the trade to building healthier
- More subscriptions to STEICO’s newsletter
- More sales leads generated
- A three-fold increase in sales.
Case Study 2
STEICO UK Ltd
STEICO is the world-leader in wood fibre insulation, offering a sustainable and breathable building solution to its clients, worldwide.
Keep up to date on our quarterly updates
Receive our free Content Marketing Guide!
Specialist content marketing solutions for the environmental industry, including energy, water, waste management and recycling.
B2B communications solutions for the professional services including law firms, recruitment providers, business and financial advisers.
Health & Safety
Engaging PR campaigns for healthcare and health and safety businesses including:
- Med-tech companies
- Manufacturers of safety solutions
- Safety service providers.
Expert content marketing campaigns for:
- Construction industry
- Building product manufacturers
- Trade associations.
Specialist PR and communications strategies for manufacturing and engineering businesses.
PR and communications solutions for the property industry including:
- Residential property development
- Commercial property development
- Real estate supply chain.