Holmes Noble – the executive search and interim firm – tells of their positive experience working with us.
Amy Speake, director at Holmes Noble, said: “You got us straight away, you’re managing us effectively, your content is superb and you have a real passion for succeeding.”
- Before Kinetic, Holmes Noble was using a PR consultancy which, in nine months of acting on its behalf, failed to deliver a meaningful result.
- Holmes Noble wanted to build its visibility and bring about a measurable lift in awareness and understanding of the company in the regional and national business media, trade and technical titles.
- Holmes Noble began working with Kinetic Communications in 2016.
- In October 2016, Kinetic attended a roundtable event – hosted by Holmes Noble and attended by HR directors of companies of the likes of Carillion, Skanska and IMI – which generated multitudes of content all brought together in one discussion paper (a short white paper).
- Targeted editor meetings with key journalists.
- Stand-out messaging to position Holmes Noble as the premium executive search and interim firm.
- In just four months and from a standing start, Kinetic delivered eight pieces of key opinion leader coverage (local, regional, international and trade).
- Successful first for the company – a downloadable discussion paper. Google values long content.
- Development of thought-leading infographics.
- Media coverage, online and in print, within heavyweight, premier, trade titles and local, regional and international business media.