– Strong communication skills
– Relevant work or education experience
– Familiarity with MS office
– Strong attention to detail
– Ability to think and work independently
– Between £17,000 and £24,000 p/a (depending on experience)
– Content creation (editorial, blogs, social)
– Client and media liaison
– Reporting – activity/evaluation
– New business support
– Flexible working patterns: hours, location (home or Jewellery Quarter office).
– Tailored, funded training programmes.
– Additional holiday package: half day Fridays, Birthday off, charity days, Christmas package, loyalty days.
– Fast-paced learning environment.