- In the crowded architect sector, what made Bournville Architects special?
- Bournville Architects wanted to raise its profile across a broach church of decision-makers:-
- local authorities
- building contractors
- property developers
- housing associations and housebuilders
- healthcare and educational organisations.
- The practice also wanted to be associated with its heritage: the original garden city and the Bournville Factory Village.
- News programme including contracts and new projects built credibility across the wide range of markets the practice serves including:
- Housing and urban regeneration
- Healthcare including critical care.
- Case studies and thought leadership articles commenting on current news topics including changing housing regulations.
- Launching Bournville Architects on several social media platforms.
- Generating rich, compelling video content.
- Captured the practice’s competitive edge.
- Widespread coverage within key trade titles and regional media articulating the Bournville Architects difference.
- Social media training which continues to engage key clients and influencers.
- Social media campaign provided evidence of reaching Bournville Architects’ key audience.
- Over-delivered on guaranteed media coverage.