- Actavo Hire & Sales has a network of 33 branches across the UK and Ireland.
- The company was seen as a national service providing mainly scaffolding equipment to SME contractors.
- But Actavo serves a wide range of specialised building equipment and access solutions to the whole industry and partners with some of the building world’s most prestigious names.
- Actavo Hire & Sales needed to raise its profile as a brand and branch network serving the construction sector’s needs.
- Harvesting news from the regional network to create news collateral which builds local trust.
- A news pipeline was established encouraging branch managers to ‘shout about’ the work being carried out at branch level.
- Those stories feed into a national campaign giving editors ‘feedback from the front line’.
- We created a CSR (corporate social responsibility) campaign ‘Actavo in the Community’ offering support to local not-for-profit groups and charities.
- Branch managers were encouraged to own this initiative by engaging and encouraging their local groups to enter.
- Regional construction contractors value those who can provide case studies of best practice and contribution to local communities.
- Over 100 stories covered in regional newspapers.
- Every branch engaged with community groups, working together on projects.
- Branch managers became more interested in their own news agenda and fuelling the story pipeline.
- Increased footfall in all regional branches.
- Creation of Actavo advocates.